Role : IT Systems Coordinator
Location : Warren, MI
Duration : 6 Months Contract
Pay rate : 30 $/Hr on W2
• The role of the IT Systems Coordinator is to support all of the IT systems in the BWI-Warren manufacturing facility.
· Core Responsibilities:
• Configure, install, and support all IT equipment and cabling (PC’s, printers, scanners, etc).
• Diagnose and resolve equipment, software, data, and controls issues per training and procedures.
• Actively monitor and promptly respond to plant IT issues.
• Perform routine Windows, Anti-Virus, and application software security updates.
• Perform data mining operations to assist operations in auditing and shipping of seats.
• Create, document, audit, and maintain department documentation and work instructions.
• Responsible for managing and participating in facility Information Technology projects.
• Ensure IT system backups are performed successfully.
• Test and maintain backup and disaster recovery procedures.
• Provide day-to-day support for all local IT systems and equipment.
• Basic Network Troubleshooting and Support.
• Desktop/Laptop setup, imaging, configuration, support and distribution.
• Provide first line of defense for the facility in the event of an outage in the IT systems.
• Responsible for participating and managing Business Unit directed projects as requested.
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
• Willingness to be on call 24 hours / 7 days a week.
• Intermediate to advanced understanding and knowledge of Windows 10/2008/2012/2016 O365
• Intermediate to advanced understanding or ERP and MES is a plus.
• Basic understanding with regard to networks (Cisco switching/Wireless)
• Basic understanding or Active Directory.
• Familiar with plant floor systems.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers, management, peers, and subordinates both orally and in prose.
• Ability to manage, prioritize, and direct multiple tasks to achieve compressed time constraints.
• Ability to adapt and adjust to changing environmental requirements.
Associates degree in IT or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Years of Experience
• Intermediate to advanced level understanding of SQL DBA, SQL Queries.
• Intermediate to advanced level supporting Windows/VMWare virtual server environments.
• Any IT certifications a plus.
Desired Years of Experience
• 5 years’ experience in manufacturing information technology support role is a plus. (JIT)