1. Focus will be on Single-use hardware (mixers, bins and possibly Bioreactors)
2. Responsible to issue equipment quotations. Interpret URS (customer’s specifications) and provide project estimates, the scope of work and exceptions.
3. Responsible to execute/manage Projects from initiation to completion.
4. Must maintain project costs, schedule, Scope and meet quality expectations
5. Key contacts are; S&S Ops team both Burlington and Molsheim, Sales, Suppliers, and customers
6. Travel will be required if the project includes Factory Acceptance Test at our supplier’s site
IMPACT: Impacts through successful project execution of projects with limited scope, risk, and financial impact, typically in a transactional area. COMPLEXITY: Manages a small project or project stream within a larger project. Manages a small project team with members from a direct working environment and a straightforward project structure. Coordinates stakeholders from their own area or is responsible for the project management office within medium-sized projects. ACCOUNTABILITY/ INDEPENDENCE: Accountable for projects within a clearly defined scope and milestones. Receives clear guidance. EXPERIENCE: Some relevant professional experience or substantial professional experience in support/ services/ operations. Some project management experience. ORGANIZATION: Typically reports to a manager role or Project Manager role for a defined period of time-based on organizational set-up (there is not necessarily a difference in role level between a manager and its direct reports - same level or lower level reporting is possible, provided job scope and responsibilities are clearly distinct); typically has no disciplinary leadership through functional leadership within the project team; typical project sponsor: Head of the area. BS degree 5 yrs professional experience