Financial Analyst/Financial Expert (Manufacturing/Supply Chain Exp.)
Compunnel Inc. Burlington, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Financial Analyst/Financial Expert (Controlling Expert 2)
Job Location: Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
Job Duration: 6 Months (possible chance of extension, based on your performance)
- True Title: Operations/Financial Analyst/Financial Expert (more manufacturing/supply chain financial analyst).
- Looking for 3-5 years of experience.
- Someone who understands beta complexity; can summarize the so what; needs someone who is organized.
- Someone who can figure things out; can deliver under pressure; can be a team player.
- Someone who has worked with different cultures/ perspectives.
- Roles responsible for keeping the company's finances alive by planning, controlling, organizing and accounting them.
- Activities include establishing fiscal controls, preparing financial reports and advising on financial affairs.
- Responsible for preparing and monitoring the organization’s budget or for establishing and implementing budgeting systems and procedures (e.g. budget planning and controlling, analysis of business operations and opportunities, and forecasts and management reporting’s).
- Impact: Impacts the results of own and closely related teams with own contributions.
- Complexity: Performs a range of non-routine assignments to solve problems of moderate complexity that require working knowledge and experience in own job discipline.
- Accountability/ Independence: Accountable for the quality of own work. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Experience: Typically, graduate background plus some relevant professional experience.
- Organization: Typically reports to a Manager role, Project Manager role for a defined period of time based on organizational set-up (there is not necessarily a difference in role level between a manager and its direct reports - same level or lower-level reporting is possible, provided job scope and responsibilities are clearly distinct); typically, no direct reports. BS Degree plus 3-5 years exp or MS degree.
- Part-time position supporting the Operations Business Analytics Controller who is responsible for ensuring all financial data and reporting related to Life Science Integrated Supply Chain Operations, Quality, and Technical CapEx is accurate and easily accessible to the Operations Controlling team. The objective for this position will be to streamline information and provide the Operations Controlling team with easy access to data at the time when it is needed and in the format which it is needed while maintaining a high degree of data integrity. This reporting and data management are critical for divisional management decision making, business monitoring, and strategy development. This position will provide support for reporting process development and be the key participant in reporting tool development and enhancement.
Responsible for creation and streamlining of critical reporting in support of Operations & Quality Controlling teams to facilitate the delivery of timely and accurate financial information for the following key reports:
- Monthly Gross Margin reporting.
- Operations Gross Expenditure Reporting.
- Operations Support & Global Quality month end reporting.
- Global Technical CapEx reporting – Significant level of ad hoc financial modeling and reporting requirements as well as standard monthly reporting.
The position will be responsible for managing all data inputs as well as business partnering with Controlling and Functional support, and ensuring data integrity for the following key systems/areas:
- Operations Reporting Cube – Mfg. Site Data – Responsible for working with local Site Controlling to ensure that all quantitative and qualitative metrics are uploaded in a timely fashion and costs are accurately reflected per the Group Controlling Guideline. This position will have the critical responsibility to understand and be able to access data across multiple ERP systems globally while influencing the accounting logic.
- Technical CapEx – Responsible for managing all data inputs related to forecasting of Technical CapEx globally including the creation and management of Master Data globally and assisting in the coordination of the forecasting process with global Controlling partners.
- Prepares additional complex ad hoc analyses as required and presenting recommendations to senior Controlling management. Provides Management organization with all necessary consolidated information in a timely and accurate manner.
Personal Skills and Competencies:
- 1-3 years’ experience with demonstrated success in working in a global business working environment. Bachelor’s degree in economics, engineering, accounting or finance required.
- Team player with exceptional skills in coordination of cross-functional teams as well as strong communication (English), strategic influencing, and collaboration skills.
- Strong business analysis, financial planning, and reporting skills; Ability to identify, analyze and present relevant insights in a clear, organized, and fact-based manner.
- Experience managing a large volume of data, strong systems background:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (including Macros)
- Proficiency as an end user of IBM TM1, Business Objects Web Intelligence, Oracle Hyperion, SAP BW and/or Scala ERP a strong asset.
- Experience in SAP ERP and/or Oracle ERP a plus.
- Experience with Access database a plus.
- Organized and persistent individual, able to consistently deliver under time pressure, without trade-off on accuracy and quality of output.
- Proactive and self-starter, able to work independently.
Compunnel Inc.Why Work Here?
Room for growth, excellent work environment!
“Compunnel is a proud equal opportunity employer. We cherish diversity and harbour inclusivity. Any discrimination on basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation or other applicable legally protected characteristics is forbidden."
400 Summit Dr Burlington Massachusetts USA MA-01803Burlington, MA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Compunnel Inc.