Location: Laurel, MT USA 59044
Duration: 5 month contract + possible extension
The Field Service Representative will serve as the primary service and account management representative - Billings MT, and our broader Montana area. The primary industries served will be refining, power generation, and heavy industrial.
• Account Service and coordination of personnel and technical resources to provide scheduled technical services for water and process chemical treatment programs.
• Participate in operational meetings to communicate activities and prioritize work scope and provide customer with recommendations to improve facility reliability.
• Learn and maintain awareness of all customer safety and environmental practices.
• Determine customers’ needs and provide effective technical service to resolve issues and inquiries.
• Participate in collecting and testing water and process samples at accounts and analyze results to provide recommendations to improve quality of treatment.
• Serve as a resource to customers using technology to solve identified water and process treatment needs.
• Drive growth by continuously while servicing our broad product portfolio.
• Partner across functionally within the company to optimize our solutions offering.
• Work collaboratively with Account Manager meet sales targets by meeting or exceeding key metrics for revenue, account retention, and profitability.
High school diploma/GED with at preferred 2 years technical or industrial work experience
Compunnel is a proud equal opportunity employer. We cherish diversity and harbour inclusivity.
Any discrimination on basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation or other applicable legally protected characteristics is forbidden.