Electronics Technician, @ 28 - 30/Hr, @ South Bend, IN USA 46617
Compunnel Inc. South Bend, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Develop operational knowledge of proprietary technology platforms and associated Sensor Network equipment Configure Remote Telemetry Units and related equipment to meet contractual obligations Complete material requisitions for material and subcontractors.
- Complete and submit internal Purchase Order and tool requests Coordinate and manage supply chain and contract manufacturers Support inventory management and shipping logistics Support certifications and consolidation of product lines for production Develop processes for evaluation and tracking procedures for increasing volumes of returns and spare units Test, diagnose, and evaluate product issues using engineering analysis techniques and tools.
- Hands on hardware troubleshooting and stress testing of systems and components; good working knowledge of electronic device testing equipment, fixtures and device evaluation and trouble-shooting procedures.
- Basic field troubleshooting and repair of Remote Telemetry Units as required Preparation of Sensor Network and equipment reports, safety report, project updates, etc.
- Ensure company’s safety program and goals are implemented and enforce proper safety procedures while working in hazardous situations.
- Comply with rules, regulations, safe work habits and potential hazards presented by the work environment, including but not limited to roadway traffic.
- Completion of any relevant eCompliance safety forms Must haves: Must be able to communicate issues effectively in both oral and written terms when testing, diagnosing, evaluating and repairing returned products with clients and internally with coworkers.
- Extremely dependable and productivity minded; able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interpret and assist with product/component electrical drawings, schematics, component specifications, product assembly drawings and bills of material structures.
- Appreciation for basic electrical and mechanical safety and adherence to best practices regarding industrial hygiene and workplace safety.
- Ability to use general Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint …) and additionally interest/aptitude to learn CAD applications (e.g. schematic capture and layout).
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations required in electrical engineering.
- Highly organized and assertive; capable of managing multiple competing priorities.
- Work effectively with diverse team members in a collaborative team environment.
- Passion for client success
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree (2 yr.) in Electrical Engineering Technology or similar related field, or High School diploma plus applicable Military Avionics/Electronics Training/Qualification or equivalent and related experience. 1-3 years relevant work experience Excellent mechanical and electrical aptitude/interest and manual dexterity.
- Understanding of moderate assemblies and interactions (i.e. fits and finishes); Spatial relations capability and established trouble-shooting skills a must.
- Flexibility and willingness to work across multiple engineering disciplines as needed (e.g. electrical/ mechanical / manufacturing…).
- Experience with potable water or wastewater systems is an asset Successful candidates cannot have any restrictions on their driver’s license that prevent them from driving and being insurable on company-owned or rented vehicles.
Compunnel Inc.Why Work Here?
Room for growth, excellent work environment!
“Compunnel is a proud equal opportunity employer. We cherish diversity and harbour inclusivity. Any discrimination on basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation or other applicable legally protected characteristics is forbidden."
121 S Niles Ave #22South Bend, IN
ManufacturingView all jobs at Compunnel Inc.