Hope you are doing great, We are looking for a Dot Net Developer in Milwaukee, WI. Please go through the job description below and let me know if you’d like to apply for this position. In case if you are not looking, please share this job with anyone you might know who is available for a new job.
Job Title: Dot Net Developer
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: 3 years+ Contract
- Participate in design, requirements engineering, Scrum execution, and technical discussions.
- Design, develop, and test functionality for the latest apps on Windows mobile platform.
- Contribute to continuously improve and innovate our products and processes.
- Join forces with other developers and designers throughout the development process.
- Understand product requirements—these apps have to meet real-world scenarios.
- 6+ years of experience with C#
- 7+ years of commercial software development experience
- Development experience with .NET, UWP, and/or WPF
- Experience in mobile app development
- Object oriented design skills
- Background with Visual Studio
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to abstract concepts
- Experience with most of the following:
- WPF, WCF, MVVM
Details Required for Submission Purpose
- Updated Resume
- Full Legal Name
- Contact No# for the interview purpose
- Email ID
- Current Location
- Availability (how soon you will be able to join after conformation)
- Visa Status
- Expected Rate
*Willing to Relocate
Candy Negi (Pratibha)
Technical Recruiter - Staffing
P: (609) 779-1375 | M: (315) 599-0831
F: (609) 750-0981
Looking for new opportunities? Let jobs find you!
Sign up at www.stafflinepro.com
Compunnel, Inc. | www.compunnel.com
103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ 08536, USA
[We are an E-Verify and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer with adherence to EEO policy]
Disclaimer: The content of this email is intended for the recipient specified in message only. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Please refer to the email disclaimer page for important disclosures regarding email communication.