Compunnel Inc. Fort Washington, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duration – 6 Months
Location-Fort Washington, PA USA 19034
Pay Rate - $48.31
Work shift (days/times)- Mon- Fri 1st
• Create an innovative, engaging design that reflects the luxury and quality of our products
• Working with Art Directors to push the visual design of all Toll Brothers collateral, balancing ongoing reinvention with the application of consistent design standards where needed
• Deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
• Generation of ongoing new design concepts for our flagship products, communities, and other initiatives
• Take a meticulous approach to detail in all designs
• Drive all design from a rational, goal-driven point of view, always ask “Why?”, and take a strategic approach with all of your work
• Work with other designers to create holistic experiences across all touchpoints for a project
• Demonstrate command of design principles and design tools
• Bachelor’s degree combined with 5+ years’ experience within an in-house design team or agency environment.
• Creative and strategic thinking with a passion for design and a solid understanding of design trends
• A product owner personality that will seek out what needs to be accomplished and do it
• An obsessive eye for detail and quality
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently
• Enthusiastic attitude and a proactive contributor
*ALL candidates must have a portfolio submitted, will not be taken for consideration if not presented*
"Compunnel is a proud equal opportunity employer. We cherish diversity and harbour inclusivity. Any discrimination on basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation or other applicable legally protected characteristics is forbidden.”
Compunnel Inc.Why Work Here?
Room for growth, excellent work environment and offering competitive pay!
Compunnel Inc., established in 1994; is a leading provider of Staffing, IT/Software, e-Learning/Training, Business Intelligence, and Cloud Solutions. A leader in contingent and permanent workforce solutions, we also provide temp-to-hire staffing, project-based/SOW staffing, and payroll services to our esteemed clientele which includes Fortune 500 companies of diverse industry segments. Ranked as one of the largest staffing firms in the US which is our primary service market; we also have a significant presence in Europe and Asia. As a national service provider in the US, we are serving our customers all major states and regions; thereby generating numerous job opportunities for prospective employees in their preferred locations of choice. We have witnessed multi-fold YOY growth, and continuously adding a large pool of talented resources to our employee base every year. Our extensive experience in hiring professionals of multiple in-demand skill sets (IT, Engineering, Healthcare, Admin-Clerical, Finance, Professional, Light Industrial, etc.) further makes Compunnel a wider and preferred platform for people to pursue their careers in the US. We welcome people from all walks of life and cultures, and we support workforce diversity by providing equal employment opportunities to people without any discrimination based on race, color, gender, religion, national/ethnic region, disability, or any other basis.
AddressFort Washington, PA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Compunnel Inc.