Temp to Hire Role
Required Function 1:
Responsible for performing sales order, purchase order and warehouse transfer entries; invoicing, credit memo invoicing, inventory adjustments, receiving, daily sales register update, month end update; and customer service duties in an efficient and accurate manner.
Required Function 2:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform daily order entry and billing functions; generate shipping orders, invoices for mailing and initiate back orders.
• Enter appropriate customer information into the computer system in an accurate manner.
• Answer questions from sales staff and customers regarding products and orders using information available from the inventory and distribution management software.
• Monitor billings for accuracy and communicate with personnel to resolve discrepancies or verify unusual items.
• Research discrepancies and debit memos to accurately process, issue and post credits/debits to customer accounts as necessary.
• Reconcile inventory.
• Assist in daily and month end closing by assuring all appropriate information is entered into computer.
• Other duties may be assigned.