Responsible for the day-to-day productivity of contact center/call center team members. Plans, directs, manages and evaluates performance to ensure our pet parents are receiving a high level of service. Ensure professional and courteous pet parent support is delivered. Promote a
productive and positive relationship with team to nurture growth and excellence. Serve as an escalation point for resolving the most difficult pet parent issues. Coordinate and explain directives from Leadership for the team.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
• Drives discipline metrics by managing workflow as the team lead
• Coordinate with Work Force Management to drive team schedules and performance to
• Helps to create a supporting and consistent work environment, focused on the highest
level of customer service and care.
• Answers questions and provides timely constructive feedback to team members;
Maximizes team performance and skills through appropriate coaching and ongoing
• Addresses all team and customer inquiries in a timely manner, without delay.
• Monitors staff performance by observing all communication channels to ensure that the
customers are getting our expected level of service.
• Provides back-up for all claims processors as needed
• Coordinate and complete department projects as assigned
• Researches and analyzes each situation thoroughly to ensure information to the customer
is accurate, complete and timely.
• Resolves routine problems and takes the necessary action to satisfy team members,
customers and internal departments.
• Takes ownership of customer concerns and strives to be the primary connection between
the customer and our organization.
• Continually portrays and projects a positive and professional image of HPPI.
• 5 or more years’ experience as a Call/Contact Center team lead or comparable
• Demonstrated ability to successfully handle conflict resolution and team management.
• Demonstrated leadership skills providing support and work direction to others.
• Demonstrated PC & Internet skills with ability to multi-task.
• Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to problem solve in a timely manner and develop alternative solutions;
• Will be required to complete HPPI leadership program training, as warranted, and
successfully implement that knowledge in day-to-day operations
• Working toward or have achieved 2- or 4-year college degree