Job title: CRM Developer
Location: Lowell, AR
(H1 candidates only)
Top Skills Details
1) Enterprise integration experience - heavy SSIS, SQL integration experience
2) Experience building custom enterprise integrations to Dynamics CRM
3) Experience with Dynamics 365
· Client is continuing to expand their Dynamics foot print to additional business units. By the end of the year, they will have onboarded and customized 4 instances. This person would be responsible for helping develop the customizations within some of these instances as well as help to create integrations between the instances and legacy applications.
· Overall they would like to see approx 6+ years of experience. They do not have time for ramp up. They need people that can hit the ground running.
· Major nice to haves they are looking for are Spring, Hibernate, REST
· Communication and creativity is key. They want someone that will suggest ideas and think outside the box.
· Their communication needs to be solid as this is a fast paced project.
It is a part of the JB Hunt Modernization Efforts.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
The marketing organization recently brought in Marketo to the environment and they have been having difficulty building custom integrations between Dynamics CRM and Marketo. They need a strong Dynamics CRM Developer to come in and build these custom integrations. They want this person to come in on a CTH, so they would also expect this person to be a strong Dynamics Developer overall in order to support additional projects.
***THEY DO SPONSOR***
Candidates MUST have their H1-B and MUST have a Bachelor's in a CS related degree.
Who is the Internal/External Customer?
Marketing and Sales organizations
This team is trying to support the Marketing and Sales organizations through Dynamics and Marketo but the lack of integration between the two products is limiting their ability to do so, thus limiting the Sales team's ability to create leads, etc.
Why is Position Open (provide details)
Impact to the Internal/External Customer
Ability to share information, create targeted campaigns, identify leads, etc.
Project Stage/Lifecycle Info