Jacksonville, FL 32202-3102
Pay rate $13.75/hr all inclusive
Training and Work Environment:
• Initial Training – 5 Weeks in Duration (on site Downtown Jacksonville)
• Post Training – Work from Home (4 Days) / In-Office (1 Day) – WORK SCHEDULE DAYS/HOURS - TBD
• Must successfully complete training before assignment continues (Weekly performance during training will be reviewed)
• Must have a workspace free of visual and audible distractions
• Client issued laptop and up to 2 monitors will be provided
• Candidate shall have access to the internet with at least 50 MBPS upload, and 10 MBPS download speeds
(Candidate supplied internet and must have the router close enough to the workspace that they can plug equipment in using an Ethernet cord
This position will migrate to primarily a work at home position. Initial training will be downtown and will last for 5 weeks, after which this position will migrate to work at home 4 days a week and from the downtown office 1 day a week. This position will require the worker to return to a central office located downtown Jacksonville for 5 weeks of additional training approximately 60 – 120 days after starting. Must have an at home work space free of distractions. i.e. childcare, senior care, noise, etc. To be eligible, a candidate must have an adequate workspace for a JEA supplied computer and up to 2 monitors, with access to the internet of at least 50 MBPS upload, and 10 MBPS download speeds (Candidate supplied internet and must have the router close enough to the workspace that they can plug equipment in using an Ethernet cord.
Why Work Here?Compunnel Inc. has always been and will always be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Where every individual, solely on their merit, qualification and competency not only has equal economic opportunity but also for recruiting, training and career development. Our 2000+ members reflect a culture of diversity and inclusion and bring their authentic, original and best selves to work. Our inhouse team who looks over no discriminate against any employee and puts affirmative actions has full support of our Chief executive officer Andy Gaur and its top leaders branched out across Compunnel.
Room for growth, excellent work environment!