- Minimum 5 years experience in office setting
- Working with team for travel arrangements for domestic and international travel
- Conference room booking and backup for executive assistant
Purpose of the Role:
This role will apply superior administrative, organizational, and computer skills to the operations, organization and planning of the department.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Travel arrangements and scheduling for Staff on Domestic and International flights. Reconciliation of business expenses at end of each trip within the CONCUR system.
• Project work such as event planning support and assist in areas as needed, will also be critical elements to this role.
• Conference room booking (so Lotus notes utilized)
• Multiple, conflicting priorities must be managed within standards.
• Backup coverage for Executive Assistant when needed.
• Meeting minutes
• Editing, proof reading and creating documents
• Any and all other administrative duties as assigned by EMD Serono
• Ensure EMD Serono’s adherence to financial and procurement guidelines
• Responsible for supporting the creation of purchase order from requisitions, document production, customer service support by end users at EMD Serono.
• Responsible for supporting the corporate card guidelines.
• Act as the “go to” for the department
Experience & Education:
• Minimum of 5 years experience in office setting
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Experience in accounting support in an administrative capacity
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software. Experience using Concur and SAP is a plus.
Personal Skills & Competencies:
• Effective Communicator
• Team Player
• Highly Proactive
• Self Motivated
• Systems savvy
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to have grace and poise under pressure