Administrative Assistant [$20/hr + Partially Remote]
Compunnel Inc. Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Type: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Charlotte, Mecklenburg, North Carolina
Pay Rate: $20/hr
Role Type: 3 Month [Temp-To-Permanent]
Must Have Skills:
• Salesforce experience
• Excel skills
• Some mechanical comprehension (ability to distinguish between parts)
• Resolve quality issues related our products with the GC.
• Administer warranty claims from our customers/regions and reclaims back to vendors.
• Perform administrative support for the Warranty/Quality/Technical Support/Regional Service Manager functions. This includes re-writing technical bulletins from our manufactures (Flygt & Godwin) into applicable documents for North America.
• Resolve quality issues with design/process of parts from our GC. Including using the RPP & PAS system to resolve cases.
• Supporting branches & distributors for ACT.
• Maintain dual warranty claim master reference logs for FUS and FCDN interaction, interpretation, reporting, etc.
• Suggest improvements to existing designs.
• Develop & implement technical communications to the service team (internal & external of Xylem) that can be a result of technical bulletins from our manufacturers (Flygt & Godwin)
• Continue updating the Xylem Service Webpage to support service needs
• Support the ‘service call center’ process by providing support to our end users
• Coordinate, research, price, discount, calculate and prepare correspondence relative to claims and reclaims to suppliers, manufacturers, vendors, etc.; interface with these parties as necessary.
• Sort incoming correspondence and, where appropriate, respond; develop and/or type aforementioned correspondence, reports, telefaxes and conduct mailings for Warranty, as well as those for Production/Quality/Technical Support managers.
• Assist in handling various Warranty/Quality/Technical Support projects and assignments and reports as required by Quality/Financial Departments, and National Service Manager.
• Assist with the continuous update procedure for the Prod Education Manual for the service team
• Identify if there are potential product design issues (based on warranty spikes) and communicate issues through the National Service Manager for resolution with Sweden.
• Perform administrative/secretarial support for the Warranty/Quality/Technical Support functions/Regional Service Manager
Compunnel Inc.Why Work Here?
Room for growth, excellent work environment!
Compunnel Inc. has always been and will always be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Where every individual, solely on their merit, qualification and competency not only has equal economic opportunity but also for recruiting, training and career development. Our 2000+ members reflect a culture of diversity and inclusion and bring their authentic, original and best selves to work. Our inhouse team who looks over no discriminate against any employee and puts affirmative actions has full support of our Chief executive officer Andy Gaur and its top leaders branched out across Compunnel.