- Posted: over a month ago
Compunetix is a leading manufacturer of sophisticated electronics, delivering the communication industry’s largest worldwide deployment of digital collaboration platforms. We’re the leading developer of converged VoIP, voice, video and data collaboration and conferencing applications. We deliver the right solution every time and achieve continued growth by maintaining a dedication to reliability, dependability and quality of service. COMPUNETIX CONTINUES TO GROW AND INNOVATE.
**As a condition of employment, candidates MUST be a US Citizen. A US security clearance may or may not be required for this position, therefore applicants must be clearable.**
We are currently seeking a Applications Engineer to handle technical management of customer orders and be the primary technical point of contact (POC) for an assigned list of customers.
- Presales activities will include technical equipment demonstration, developing solutions to meet customer requirements, site surveys and development of technical content/system drawings for use in proposals
- Post sales activities will include Technical communication with the customer as the primary POC, entering customer orders, oversight of production schedules, project management activities and coordination of customer acceptance testing
- On-site activities typically include sales demonstrations, site surveys, equipment installation and training
- Technical customer support
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical discipline
- 2-5 years’ experience in a technical role
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
- Experience in IT, networking, or electronics hardware design is a plus
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package.
We support large federal contracts in many areas of our business. All employees are encouraged to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
**US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED**
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
TechnologyView all jobs at Compunetix