Technical Support / Customer Service Associate
San Francisco, California
Did you know that Gartner positioned e at http://www.excell.com/ X at http://www.excell.com/ cell at http://www.excell.com/ as a Leader in its Magic Quadrant for End User Outsourcing? Come work for the leader today!
The Support Team supports our corporate client's customers around the world. This team is available 24/5 supporting users via email support. The team helps people as quickly and impressively as possible. This team handles passwords, email verification, billing, legal, spam and abuse, account lockouts, fraud, and helps customers choose plans. This role requires a logical brain and a sixth sense for solving problems. The most important characteristic of support team members is that they love helping customers with a focus on working better, together. Support treats users the way you would want someone to treat friends.
The expectations of this Technical Support / Customer Service role with the Accounts Support team is to:
- Learn the full scope of what Account Support does through onboarding and training
- Craft accurate, personable responses to high volume tickets in an efficient manner
- Jump in along with the rest of the Accounts team to sign up for weekend shifts
- Excellent writing chops: stellar grammar, charming written personality, and the ability to explain complicated things simply
- Measure success in swiftness, accuracy, and clarity
- 1-2 years of Technical Support
- Excellent writing and communication skills (English) with a unique writing style and voice
- Excellent problem-solving skills - you might not know all of the answers, but you know how to find and communicate the solution
- A strong sense of empathy and the ability to advocate for others
- Previous customer support experience
- Technical experience (QA, documentation, elaborate board games)
- Experience working with a remote team
- Previous work with developers
- Knowledge of banking or online payment systems
- Experience supporting web apps
- Experience with Zendesk
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, arrest, and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. This includes the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance as well as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. ** **e at http://www.excell.com/ X at http://www.excell.com/ cell at http://www.excell.com/ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity e at http://www.excell.com/ X at http://www.excell.com/ cell at http://www.excell.com/ , a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com at http://www.excell.com/ .