Customer Service Representative 2
Take your career to the next level with e at http://www.excell.com/ X at http://www.excell.com/ cell at http://www.excell.com/ . We offer jobs with Fortune 1000 companies nationwide, AND invest in your career development through our generous, annual training contribution.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative 2 with call center experience to provide outstanding service to our nonprofit customers and potential customers.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused and detail orientated. You should be polite, accurate, knowledgeable, and able to work well across different teams. You will be required to answer customer escalations and troubleshoot problems in a professional and polite manner to ensure effective resolution and customer satisfaction efficiently.
- Respond a modest to high amount of support inquiries from or to nonprofit customers as well as to support agents from other collaborating teams; transfer and escalate inquiries to the appropriate support agent(s)/team(s) if needed.
- Striving to achieve first call resolution and maintain the quality of service
- Using listening skills to understand the needs and challenges of the customer before offering them the best possible solution to create a positive experience.
- Remaining calm and professional while dealing with emotional customers and providing them with the best solutions to resolve their issues.
- Provide escalated support; build a positive relationship of teamwork, trust, and excellence.
- Understanding and using the required software, reports, tools, and metrics.
- Participating in training and striving to increase and improve existing skills.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- A bachelor's degree in Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years' customer support/call center support experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Superior product knowledge, preferably Office 365 and/or Azure billing and registration.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
- Ability to resolve conflict and diffuse tension.
- Strong time management skills.
- Being able to speak more than one language fluently would be a plus but not required.
- Customer support experience
- Some minimal project management experience would be preferred
- Organized - managing high volume
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. ** **e at http://www.excell.com/ X at http://www.excell.com/ cell at http://www.excell.com/ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity e at http://www.excell.com/ X at http://www.excell.com/ cell at http://www.excell.com/ , a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com