Sr. Electrical Project Manager
COMPU DYNAMICS LLC
- Expired: January 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our growing Project Management/Estimating team! Compu Dynamics sits in the heart of one of the fastest growing data center markets in the country and is a recognized leader in that business. We are excited to be growing and have an immediate need for a Sr. Electrical Project Manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides leadership on project management and estimating processes, methodology, and tools that span multiple business units
- Participates in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Identifies and leverages personal and team project management and estimating best practices to help successfully scale the project management team along with the growing company
- Evaluates data and metrics to propose new strategies to improve project delivery and develop reports that portray and give external stakeholders visibility into the project landscape
- Attends pre-bid meetings, conducts site inspections, prepares responses to RFIs and collaborates with field managers, subcontractors and suppliers to ensure accurate data collection for competitive bid generation
- Establishes and nurtures relationships with industry professionals, suppliers, prime contractors, subcontractors, public agencies and internal customers
- Assists in maintaining staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Prepares written estimates for clients based on labor, materials, equipment and other expenses
- Coordinates with suppliers and vendors to ensure our construction teams have the materials they need
- Communicates with operations leadership about delays and any other issues that must be communicated to clients
- Codes and approves invoices
- Maintains an elevated level of professionalism with clients, vendors and colleagues; works to establish a positive working relationship
- Operates vehicles and other equipment safely; adheres to safety protocols; reports hazards and risks; behavior contributes to a safe and secure working environment
Corresponding military codes: 65W1, 65W3,65W4,2166, 2170, 120A, 51C, 6242, 5915
Compu Dynamics offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, Employer paid life insurance, paternal leave, Volunteer Time Off, 7 Holidays, up to 4 weeks PTO after 60 days And you get your birthday off!
Compu Dynamics, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and motor vehicle check.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Applied Science or Architecture or equivalent work experience
2. 5+ years of Project Management experience
3. 5+ years of Estimating experience
4. Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
Preferred Education and Experience:
1. 3+ Commercial general contractor experience
COMPU DYNAMICS LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at COMPU DYNAMICS LLC
Get fresh Senior Electrical Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.