Front Desk Receptionist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Front Desk Receptionist at Clinton Counseling Center, you will be responsible for working directly in an administrative support role. This position provides front desk support for substance use and mental health clients in a small non-profit outpatient clinic located in Mount Clemens, MI.
Monday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 8:30pm
Saturday(Every other): 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Greet and check in clients in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain appointment books and scheduling clients.
- Verify and update patient’s demographic, and medical information.
- Answering phones, directing calls, and taking messages.
- Filing, scanning, copying, and preparing client charts.
- Handling money and completing daily deposits.
- Complete medical transcriptions.
- Pleasant demeanor, reliable, and ability to multitask.
- Must provide proof of a high school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Clear criminal record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills in the areas of office software, electronic communication, and office operations; i.e., phones, fax, and copier,
$11.00 per hour
- Earned PTO.
- 403(b) + 10% match.
Why Join Clinton Counseling Center?
Clinton Counseling Center's mission is to provide hope and healing for those we serve. We are a well-established outpatient clinic located in the heart of Macomb County serving MH and SUD populations. If you are working towards a degree in this field this is a great position with lots of experience and hands-on learning. One thing Clinton Counseling Center is big on is food. We love having potlucks and Door-Dashing. We promise you will not go hungry working here!
Comprehensive Youth Services
AddressMount Clemens, MI
Get fresh Counseling Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.