The Certified Medical Assistant:
- Obtains vital signs & assists patients in preparation for examination/ procedure.
- Records and documents in the medical record.
- Ensures safe & efficient patient flow.
- Administers medications and immunizations.
- Organizes the clinic environment to assure patient safety.
- Reads & interprets medical record and physician orders.
- Reads & interprets equipment in conjunction with patient information.
- Displays responsible behaviors, communicates effectively to others and functions at the highest level based on scope of practice.
- Eclinical Works experience preferred.
- Bilingual Strongly preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour