CSC Practice Administrator/Administrative RN
Comprehensive Surgical Care Flagstaff, AZ
- Expired: May 06, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
CSC Practice Administrator/Administrative Nurse (Full Time)
Join our dedicated team in providing advanced therapies for patients suffering from a wide range of conditions. We are dedicated to patient-centered care and have been recognized by our colleagues in the medical industry for providing the highest level of care in a non-intimidating environment. As the landscape of medicine has evolved and new challenges have emerged, CIC has continued to be the leader in minimally-invasive interventional care.
What you should know
We are expertly trained specialized physicians that have been recognized as leaders in healthcare. We use the most innovative technology and the best medical practices to ensure the highest level of patient satisfaction.
- Vascular Procedures
- Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Family Practice
- Pain Management
Comprehensive Surgery Center (CSC) and Comprehensive Integrated Care (CIC) together comprise a hybrid surgical patient care service. The CSC practice is an ambulatory surgery practice. The CIC practice performs office-based procedures. The candidate will function as administrator in both environments due to the nature of the practice and patient care days. They will act as Practice Administrator of the Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) and maintain the Administrative Nurse role and responsibilities for the OBL.
Under the direction of the Governing Board, the Administrator is responsible for overall administrative management and operation of the facility. The Administrator shall monitor the adequacy and quality of the facilities, medical activities through coordination with the Governing Board, medical and nursing staff and shall participate with the Board and corporate office in charting the course the facility is to take in response to developing needs of the community. Responsible for the quality of patient care, resource, and fiscal management at the Center. The staffing of the Center is based on a teamwork concept. The Administrator is also responsible for the quality of patient care, resources, and fiscal management in the clinical setting.
- Promotes the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Adhering to principles of Universal Precautions.
- Oversees and provides direction to employees of the facility.
- Ensures the attainment of facility objectives through the selection, development, motivation, and evaluation of facility personnel. Manages, supervises, and monitors all functions of the facility and facility personnel.
- Ensures that all supervised personnel adhere to standard job requirements.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, staff retention, performance evaluation and staff development.
- Responsible for evaluation, compliance, and counseling activities of facility personnel.
- Fosters a smooth functioning, efficient organization through timely and effective resolution of disputes.
- Defines and maintains the standards of nursing practice in the Center.
- Evaluates the effect of external forces on the institution, recommends long-range plans the support the institution's philosophy and general objectives.
- Stays current and informs trustees of changes in trends, issues, problems and activities in the ambulatory surgery industry and health care in general, as well as community health needs, federal, state, and local regulations and recommends facility positions concerning legislation.
- Recruit Physician partners and casual users to the Center.
- Negotiates professional/third party contracts and sees that appropriate salary/fee structures are developed and maintained.
- Assures the sound fiscal operation of the facility and assists with the development of an annual budget and its implementation.
- Ensures institutional operating stability by creating a working environment that is conducive to physician and staff satisfaction.
- Ensures compliance with regulations of governing bodies and accrediting organizations by continually monitoring the facility's service delivery and initiating changes as required.
- Abides by and supports established Center policies and procedures that are delegated by the Governing Board.
- Ensures the proper function of equipment and quantity of supplies. Ensures cost-conscious use of all resources.
- Responsible for managing, directing, and supervising clinical services and patient activities.
- Assesses the quality of care rendered by the staff.
- Develops and maintains an effective working relationship with patients, families, visitors, medical staff members and Center employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Assures clinical care delivered at the Center is of top quality and continuously improving.
- Regular, physical attendance on a predictable basis is essential to the performance of this job.
- Travel may be required.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and Center related business.
- Ability to accurately prepare and maintain records, files, reports and correspondence.
- Assists in both day-to-day and special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Pre-Ops patients for procedure, including IV lines and meds.
- Prepares patients in procedural suite.
- Circulates and assists.
- Sedates and monitors patients.
- Performs the proper handling of patient tissue samples, patient IV access.
- Responds to contrast reactions.
- Administers meds as ordered by the physician.
- Makes recommendations to the referring physician, the patient, and family under the guidance of the
- Provides patient/family education.
- Orchestrates patient discharge.
- Graduated from an approved nursing program.
- Current RN license in state employed.
- Bachelors' degree (BA) in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a surgical setting as a Nurse.
- Skill in completing assignments accurately and with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative environment.
- Must successfully complete CME compliance training as required.
- BLS/ACLS required
- Successful completion of an approved sedation certification.
- Must maintain high patient privacy standards and adheres to HIPAA guidelines.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to be flexible as to shifts and schedules.
Comprehensive Surgical Care
HealthcareView all jobs at Comprehensive Surgical Care