COMPREHENSIVE MEDPSYCH SYSTEMS (CMPS)
Integrated Behavioral Health Therapist Job Opportunity: Brandon
CMPS is commencing a unique major project integrating behavioral health services within a large OB/Gyn practice throughout the Brandon area and is looking for a licensed psychologist or licensed clinical social workers to provide outpatient psychotherapy services within this medical system.
Treatment services would include psychotherapy for mental health issue related to chronic health conditions, women’s medical issues, and general mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, and a variety of other behavioral health conditions. The practice will grow with the addition of psychiatry (and more psychologists/neuro-psychologists /therapists) into a comprehensive multidisciplinary team per the core model of CMPS. Some basic differential psychological testing (is a psychologist is hired) may be required but not neuro-psych testing. Group therapy will be an option. Age range from late adolescence through geriatric but most patients will range in age from 20-60. Other skill sets such as biofeedback, neurofeedback, DBT, etc. would be considered an asset.
While there would be office space at a specific site with 10 physicians (breast surgery, gyn onc, primary ob/gyn, high risk ob), the practice would draw referrals from 6 other local practices within the same company consisting of a total of 39 physicians and 14 Advanced Practice Nurses. In addition, as this project gets off the ground, there is an opportunity to take on a leadership role in facilitating the expansion of services into other practice locations of the same company around West Florida.
- Outpatient services
- Therapists will determine their weekly schedule with the flexibility of working a 2, 3 4, or 5 day work week
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time to include Paid Time Off, 401K with match, Health Insurance, liability insurance, HSA, etc.
- Clinician must have current, valid independent license to practice in the state of Florida
- Leadership Opportunities and Job Growth
- Work closely with the child/adolescent and/or adult populations
- Work-Life Balance
- Large administrative staff so clinicians can spend more time seeing patients
- All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Must be licensed or eligible in the State of Florida.
- Must be licensed as PhD, PsyD, or LCSW (No LMHC's please)
- Benefits include: Paid Time Off, 401K with 1% match, Health Insurance, liability insurance, etc.
We take most insurances. Our credentialing staff will assist with insurance paneling.
CMPS clinical staff now numbers approximately 100 with offices throughout the West and East coast of Florida, as well as Alabama. We provide a nationally recognized model of multi-disciplinary services including psychiatry, psychology, neuropsychology (including AABN Recognized Post-Doctoral Neuropsychology Residency program), counseling, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Spravato as well as other specific modalities. Hours and days are flexible.
CMPS was acquired in March of 2018 and is now a division of Refresh Mental Health, one of the largest and fastest growing private behavioral health companies in the US with over 800 clinicians and 20+ practices in 15 states.