COMPREHENSIVE MEDPSYCH SYSTEMS (CMPS)
Psychotherapist (focus on Eating Disorders) Job Opportunity: Fairhope, AL
CMPS is looking for a therapist with a focus on eating disorders to join the Fairhope team.
There will be an opportunity for CEU allowances focused on eating disorders.
Candidate must be licensed or eligible in the State of Alabama.
Benefits include: Paid Time Off, 401K with 1% match, Health Insurance, liability insurance, HSA, etc.
Psychotherapist to provide psychotherapy primarily for adults and adolescents.
- Employed Position
- Outpatient services
- Therapists will determine their weekly schedule with the flexibility of working a 2, 3 4, or 5 day work week
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time to include Paid Time Off, 401K with match, Health Insurance, liability insurance, HSA, etc.
- Clinician must have current, valid independent license to practice in the state of Alabama
- Work closely with the child/adolescent and/or adult populations
- Work-Life Balance
- Administrative staff so clinicians can spend more time seeing patients
- All inquiries are strictly confidential.
Strong earning potential with generous benefits package and potential for sign-on bonus. Compensation at CMPS is competitive, based on licensure, experience and tenure. Any private practice arrangement will take time to initially build, we will have marketing in place to aid in this process of new client referrals.
We take most insurances. We do not accept Medicaid. Our credentialing staff will assist with insurance paneling
Please see our website www.medpsych.net, www.refreshmh.com
Please e-mail requested information to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Geoffrey Kanter, Ph.D., ABN, ABPdN
American Board of Professional Neuropsychology
American Board of Pediatric Neuropsychology
President, Comprehensive MedPsych Systems
Vice President of Clinical Operations - Florida, Refresh Mental Health