Comprehensive Clinical Services, P.C. Lombard, IL
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting each patient or visitor to CCS with a warm and welcoming attitude
- Providing patients with appropriate paperwork, entering patient information into electronic medical records system, as well as collection of copays and patient balances
- Anticipating needs of patients and physicians to allow for an efficient experience
- Additional reception desk duties may include answering general questions, keeping the waiting room presentable, answering phones, scheduling appointments, etc.
- Will work closely with the clinical team to provide the best possible service and care to our patients
- Previous receptionist or customer service experience in a medical office setting
- Experience with electronic medical records
- Understands and complies with HIPAA laws and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask as well as start and stop tasks due to interruptions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player
- Fast learner
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Spanish Preferred
This position is currently a part-time but can become a full-time in the future.
Job Type: Part-time
Comprehensive Clinical Services, P.C.
2340 S Highland AveLombard, IL
HealthcareView all jobs at Comprehensive Clinical Services, P.C.