- Posted: over a month ago
As the Medical Assistant, you will provide Spravato treatments to our patients. Daily, you will administer psychiatric rating scales under supervision. This position will participate in the consultation and assessment of patients, monitor patient response to treatment, provide educational information and complete patient notes. This role will perform administrative aspects by coordinating care with other providers, agencies, and staff.
- Provide excellent patient care and treat patients struggling with depression.
- Medication management; coordinating deliveries, quality assurance, and record keeping.
- Completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding.
- Monitor all aspects of the treatment sessions for patient comfort and treatment accuracy for two hours. Perform regularly scheduled vitals and document in visit note and a REMS monitoring form that must be submitted for every treatment.
- Provide white glove service to all patients ensuring a positive experience.
- 1+ year of direct patient care experience.
- Medical Assistant/EMT Certification.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification.
- EMR and/or Advanced MD experience desired.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in related field of study.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and oral.
Comprehensive Care Advisors
HealthcareView all jobs at Comprehensive Care Advisors