Applications/Inside Sales Specialist
We are seeking a qualified individual to fill the Applications/Inside Sales Specialist role.
The Applications / Inside Sales Specialist will provide direct support on customer and sales team/resellers inquiries. Including but not limited to Vacuum pumps / Air compressors/ PD blowers, and other rotating equipment sold by our company. Sizing, costing, and quoting equipment supplied by CompreVac, as well as in house designed and built systems. Additionally, the candidate is also responsible for workload and opportunity tracking through Web/CRM and other tools.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Review requests for quotations and questions received from customers and/or sales representatives related to quote activities as needed.
· Review customer technical specifications and requirements
- Prepare price/sales proposals for selected equipment, as well as source external buy-out items required for sales proposals and systems.
- Review Commercial Terms and Conditions with input from other company resources.
- Review purchase orders received from customers pursuant to quotations made to confirm accuracy, both technically and commercially.
- Attend/update product knowledge training from manufacturers.
- Work closely with Sales Team /Sales Director.
What you can expect from us?
· Competitive compensation package
· Health benefits plan.
· Career advancement.
· Company social events.
· Paid time off.
What do we expect of you?
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
· Must be detailed with a passion for accuracy.
· Well organized and able to prioritize tasks.
· Proven self-starter with a strong work ethic, high energy, and positive attitude.
· Commitment to customer service and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
Education And/or Experience
· Technical diploma is preferred.
· Minimum of 1-2 years of combined technical, application, marketing, and sales experience; / Fresh Technical Graduates are also encouraged to apply.
· Experience in rotating equipment is an asset.
· Office environment involves sedentary work with repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be aware of and comply with all relevant health safety policies and procedures.
· Occasional travel including visits to customers, training sessions, and industry-specific events/trade shows.
CompreVac Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. Local candidates only,
Please, send your application to Hiring Manager, Ayub@comprevac.com
Currently working to support and supply essential businesses in Canada.
3067 Jarrow AveMississauga, ON
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.