VP of Demand Generation (PPC and SEO)
Compound Growth Marketing Raleigh, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
Compound Growth Marketing is a high-growth firm focused on helping B2B SaaS and lead generation companies grow. Our focus is not just on leads, but creating momentum at the top of the funnel to drive bottom of the funnel. We've been around for 3 years and growth has accelerated this year.
We're building out our teams. Our focus has been in PPC, SEO, Content, and Demand Generation/ Revops. We're looking for someone to help us ramp up our operations in PPC, SEO and content. This person will own P/L of the Performance Marketing team.
We are looking for an analytical minded person with a pragmatic approach to prioritization. Experience in a demand generation setting and a strong understanding of the sales and marketing funnel. We bring a unique perspective to our work because we are not career consultants, we've been in-house and dealt with sales teams and understand the need for quality leads.
The primary focus for this role will be managing consulting engagements, and running our funnel, analytics, and automation practice with multiple engagements.
Sample of who you get to work with:
- John Short (me): Previous experience at Monster.com, LogMeIn, Workable, and Yesware. Started CGM over two years ago because he enjoyed the challenge of working with highly great companies, but also wanted the flexibility to spend time with family. Enjoys getting outside to play go on walks with his daughter, play golf, kayak, bike, or fly fish whenever possible.
- Becky Stone: Previously VP of RevOps at Workable, and before that spent time at Iron Mountain and Brightcove. She has built up our RevOps function which is focused on revenue operations, outbound/abm, and marketing operations.
- Matt Vazquez: Previous experience working at KoMarketing, Stone Temple, and Drift. He is a fitness enthusiast (freak), and his dog Mia gave him more than he could handle in her first three months, but she has since calmed down.
Everything you put into this job we will work equally as hard to help you. We believe companies should help people professionally and personally.
- Requirements are a funny thing. I can't perfectly predict who would be great for this role by writing down the requirements. If the things above sound interesting, and the problems in the bullets below get you excited, then I would love for you to apply.
- Experience working with or hands on with PPC, SEO, outbound email, partner marketing and/or marketing automation
- Experience running a team which means: hiring, managing a team, forecasting performance, managing budgets, and driving results
- Experience with marketing automation including Hubspot is almost required, although we're positive that the right person could learn how.
- If you enjoy setting up automations in Zapier and building in Excel/Google Sheets you'll enjoy this
- Strong project management skills are required - we use Notion and Asana.
- Strong communication skills are needed in order to fill in the gaps for those on the team who have poor communication skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Co-working stipend
- All the gear you need to get the job done
Compound Growth Marketing
BusinessView all jobs at Compound Growth Marketing