SEO Growth Strategist / Analyst (Part Time)
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for an SEO Growth Strategist or Analyst to support our growing practice (part-time / freelance). The person in this role will be tasked with helping some of the fastest growing companies in the world grow faster. Candidates who are growth-minded and analytical will excel this in role.
About Compound Growth Marketing:
Compound Growth Marketing works with high growth B2B companies to help them stand-up demand generation strategies (SEO, SEM, paid acquisition), funnel automation/conversion, and marketing analytics. We are a fully remote team, but our roots are Boston based. Over the past two years we've seen strong growth requiring the need to expand our team.
- This is an opportunity to drive client results - performing analysis, creating deliverables and supporting the client's strategy with your insights.
- You are a growth marketer first, and an SEO second - making recommendations that drive toward conversion and fit within the bigger picture of our client's business.
- You will be on a team - working alongside other consultants and analysts
- This role is fully remote. We would prefer someone willing to be available in our primary time zone (Eastern Time).
- 1. Help to shape the overall SEO/Growth strategy for clients
- 2. Support the Lead Consultant with key deliverables & analysis (ex. keyword research, content outlines and page optimization)
- 3. Monitor client progress in implementation of these deliverables & helping to ease any pain points where issues arise
- 4. Ensure 'day to day' tasks are aligned with the client's core goals and objectives
- 5. Participate in client calls and occasional internal meetings (mostly Eastern Time)
- 1. Key SEO/Growth metrics are trending toward the overall client goals for that month/quarter/year (ex. MQLs from organic)
- 2. Successful implementation/completion of key projects
- We look to build long-term, trusting relationships in everything that we do. We believe that practicing optimism, transparency, honesty and empathy is the best way to live and work. We are thankful for the opportunity to create a career path like this, and want to offer that same opportunity to others.
- here are our core values:
- always on offense
- values ownership
- understands bigger picture
- 1. You have relevant SEO experience
- You know the types of SEO execution that drive results and have experience with some tactical activities such as page optimization, SEO content outlines, site auditing and analysis in Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- 2. You enjoy building content strategies
- You believe in the power of content and are eager to help build these strategies for our clients
- You don't need to be a writer, but being able to sense what keywords and language make sense, given the client and the topic area, is key.
- You can recommend copy (page titles, etc.) that is both keyword optimized AND compelling & natural.
- 3. You love to learn
- You aren't afraid to ask for help, but also enjoy trying to learn it on your own first.
- You're likely a curious & analytical person.
- 4. You understand the nuances of B2B marketing
- our clients often market to sophisticated professionals in high-consideration markets (i.e. longer sales cycles, more touch points required, etc.)
- this influences the way we think about keywords, content and conversion for our clients
Compensation and Benefits – Commensurate with Experience.
Compound Growth Marketing
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?