Our rapidly growing company is seeking a Technical Services and Customer Support Specialist to join our team! We need someone with a "can do" attitude, exceptional customer service skills, and obsessive organizational skills. This position is assigned to manage operational and client data while offering general client support via e-mail, phone and online sessions. Our ideal candidate will be required to perform the following and will have the appropriate qualifications.
- Provide technical assistance to clients (after completing full training) to ensure proper documentation is completed for submissions we receive for specialized field testing
- Manage all customer and field information within multiple data bases and ensure all files are consistently updated and accurate
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, online meetings or electronically. This is a full time office position, and does not require travel.
- Follow up qualified leads by presenting an online overview of our program, the costs and the deliverables.
- Manage a sample and document tracking system and provide continuous improvements as we rapidly grow
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Minimum of three years' as a successful customer service professional with technical or industrial service experience preferred
- Minimum of three year's administrative or project management experience
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Experience successfully managing multiple priorities