Are you a multi-tasking problem solver? Do you enjoy looking for ways to create efficiencies for shipping & receiving processes? Maybe it is time to start your career with CRT! This 2nd shift position is Monday - Friday from 12:00pm to 8:00pm.
Component Repair Technologies, Inc. (CRT) is an FAA certified repair station specializing in gas turbine engine component repairs for air, land, and sea.
Our success and world-class reputation in the aviation repair industry can be attributed to our long-standing commitment to quality of product and quality of service, ensuring we exceed FAA standards and customer expectations. Something founder Tom Wheeler realized early on is that we work best as a team and the RAOWIT concept: employees performing “Random Acts of Whatever it Takes.” There is important work to do that requires many skills and specializations and RĀOWIT reminds us that we are all important parts of the process. We all matter at CRT. Watch the company video: https://componentrepair.com/join-us/
Since its early years, Component Repair Technologies has held events that are centered on the employee and their families. The company demonstrates its commitment to providing for the employees and family with 100% paid healthcare premiums, 401(k) matching, and profit-sharing bonuses. Additionally, we offer:
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with $2-3 shift premiums
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Wellness programs, onsite gym, and EAP services
- Career path and development opportunities
- Fun employee and family events throughout the year, including our annual holiday party
What does your work day look like?
- As a shipping and receiving associate you will assist a variety of process including receiving physical custody, and issuance of production and office supplies, materials, small tools, and gauges.
- You will replenish material and supplies while also maintaining a detailed and accurate record of receipts, inventory, and issues.
- Your problem-solving skills will be challenged by participating in continuous improvement projects to enhance efficiency within department.
- High school diploma or the equivalent required.
- Previous experience in inventory management systems performing online database entry, update, and lookup activities.
- Previous experience in a fast paced customer service role.
- Certified on walk behind and ride on forklifts.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
FEDEX, FAA, FAA paperwork, container, container terminal, FEU, freight rates, gantry crane, organization for standardization, ship and port, manifest, pallet, reefer, shipper, Auto parts, Aerospace parts, Store Counter Sales, Store Counter Sales Associate, Parts Coordinator, Oreillys Auto Parts, Advanced Auto Parts, Crib Attendant, Tool Crib, production, factory, assembly, ERP, MRP, data entry, manufacturing, customer service, aviation, production, entry level, entry-level, warehouse, mechanic, weekend shift, weekend, entry-level, entry level, entry level position, entry level role, Tools and Parts Attendant, Inventory Control, Storeroom Attendant, Tool Shop Attendant, Materials Handler, Materials Attendant, Inventory Management, Inventory Systems
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.
The CRT team utilizes texting in its recruitment process; you may receive texts from application through the hiring stage.