Power Platform Developer
Compliant Pharmacy Alliance Cooperative Stoughton, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Power Platform Developer
Are you seeking a role where you’ll have direct impact with customer to create innovative solutions?
Would you like to be expert, utilizing best practices and create methodologies focused on building customer-focused app solutions?
Would you like to work with a technology-focused company that offers growth potential?
Compliant Pharmacy Alliance Cooperative is currently seeking a Power Platform Developer to join their team. This can be a remote role, but will be required to travel to the Madison, WI, area periodically throughout the year.
We are seeking a Power Platform Developer with a technical understanding of low-code/no-code fundamentals, front-end development, and systems administration. This person will be responsible for creating and managing automation flows, applications, and reports across a diverse organization. As a vital member of the technology department, this developer will be working with a small but empowered agile IT team focused on delivering value by creating modern, easy-to-use solutions for IT and business users.
- Create entities, fields, and views for Dynamics 365 CRM within the Microsoft Dataverse
- Expand the capabilities of Dynamics 365 CRM by creating Power Platform solutions
- Develop, configure, and deploy Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate solutions utilizing Microsoft’s best practices and methodologies
- Develop and configure low-code/no-code solutions on 3rd party CMS platforms
- Develop Power Platform solutions that integrate with many data sources, including Microsoft 365, SQL Databases, and Azure data sources
- Provides user training for staff on Power BI, PowerApps, and Power Automate
- Associate degree or higher in a computer or math related field preferred, plus two or more years of experience with the Microsoft Power Platform, Front-End Development, or Microsoft Dynamics
- Expertise and hands-on-experience with developing solutions that utilize Power Platform, Dataverse (CDS), SharePoint, or Microsoft Graph
- Ability to incorporate new features and techniques released by Microsoft responsibly
- Advanced Office 365 experience, experience with Microsoft 365 SharePoint
- Proficient with Power BI
- Familiarity with Azure services (i.e. Logic Apps and Cloud Storage) and MS PowerShell
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps processes including automation pipelines
- Strong creative, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to occasionally travel for work, including out-of-town and overnight.
- Possession of a valid driver's license and the ability to successfully complete the Company's pre-employment screening process
CPA is proud to have served independent pharmacies for over 25 years. We have over 1,600 members in 42 states throughout the United States with over $6 billion in annual wholesaler purchases. CPA is able to leverage this buying power to save the average pharmacy $100,000 per year compared to their current deal.
CPA is 100% member owned and we provide complete financial transparency. There are no gimmicks and no gotchas. CPA will save you time and money.
Compliant Pharmacy Alliance Cooperative
INDUSTRY'S BEST PURCHASING GROUP CPA is proud to have served independent pharmacies for over 25 years. We have over 1,600 members in 42 states throughout the United States with over $6 billion in annual wholesaler purchases. CPA is able to leverage this buying power to save the average pharmacy $100,000 per year compared to their current deal. CPA is 100% member owned and we provide complete financial transparency. There are no gimmicks and no gotchas. CPA will save you time and money.
TechnologyView all jobs at Compliant Pharmacy Alliance Cooperative