Member Service Specialist
Are you an experienced customer service professional that thrives on helping your ongoing customers through providing exceptional levels of service? Do enjoy digging deeper to find out how you can better solve their issues, providing a proactive approach and additional resources and education to aid them now and in the future? Are you a strong team-player that believes on going above and beyond for your customers and coworkers because you know if they are successful, you and the company will also be successful?
Compliant Pharmacy Alliance Cooperative in Stoughton, WI, is seeking an experienced customer service professional to join the team serving their members. This position will start remotely, but will phase back into the office when it is safe to do so. Assisting members through phone, email, chat, and website inquiries, you will work 8-5pm with one hour lunch as well as scheduled work time weekly “off the phones/chat”.
The Member Services Specialist is a vital part of the team, responsible for providing exceptional customer service to cooperative pharmacy members. As the primary source of communication with members, duties center on building and maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Member Service Specialists work independently to research policy, regulation and contract questions to resolve problems and educate our members. This person must be a self-starter and a quick learner with the ability to retain information learned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide quality customer service for cooperative pharmacy members focused on quality and accuracy.
- Effectively educate members on a wide variety of topics.
- Answer inquiries with various tools via phone, email, chat, and through our website contact us form by gathering information and conducting research to provide information through established best practices.
- Document member inquiries into our CRM tool.
- Work with the team to provide feedback and implement solutions.
- 2-3 years customer service or call center experience
- Must be proficient in the use of standard office equipment and Microsoft Office programs
- Associates degree or higher preferred, but will consider experience in lieu of education.
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, written communication, and multi-tasking skills.
- Detail oriented and able to learn and retain information on a wide and evolving scope of topics.
CPA is proud to have served independent pharmacies for over 25 years. We have over 1,600 members in 42 states throughout the United States with over $6 billion in annual wholesaler purchases. CPA is able to leverage this buying power to save the average pharmacy $100,000 per year compared to their current deal.
CPA is 100% member owned and we provide complete financial transparency. There are no gimmicks and no gotchas. CPA will save you time and money.
Compliant Pharmacy Alliance CooperativeINDUSTRY'S BEST PURCHASING GROUP CPA is proud to have served independent pharmacies for over 25 years. We have over 1,600 members in 42 states throughout the United States with over $6 billion in annual wholesaler purchases. CPA is able to leverage this buying power to save the average pharmacy $100,000 per year compared to their current deal. CPA is 100% member owned and we provide complete financial transparency. There are no gimmicks and no gotchas. CPA will save you time and money.