Join our team of talented healthcare professionals! We are looking for Full-Time & Part-Time Pharmacy Technicians to help provide exceptional patient care at our Pharmacy Distribution Center located in Tewksbury, MA. This is an excellent opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician who enjoys various technician such as data entry, order fulfilment and much more!
- 1st Shift (M-F, 7am-3:30pm / Every 3rd Sat, 7am to 3:30pm)
- Flexible Shift
Why Join CompleteRx?
At CompleteRx, we believe healthcare should be about serving others. That's why our mission is to deliver better care and better service, through innovation. The goal of our exceptional teams is to perform like champions. This means we are committed to being the best at delivering quality care to the patients we serve. Each team member's dedication is essential to meeting and exceeding the needs of our patients and families.
What You Will Do:
- Fills physician’s orders, medication surgical kits, medication carts, and/or medication requisitions and specialty items/bins accurately
- Generates reports, pick lists and labels as required
- Prepackages medications in unit of use containers
- Rotates stock to ensure use before expiration date
- Enters charges and credits for patient medications accurately
- Identifies and replaces outdated and unusable drugs
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current Pharmacy Technician registration as required by the State of Massachusetts
- Minimum of one year experience as a pharmacy technician in a retail or hospital setting preferred but not required
- Courteous, professional service to patients, visitors and staff
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Compensation & Benefits:
As an employee of CompleteRx, your commitment to learning will be encouraged and supported through ongoing training and professional development. We nurture a collaborative, high performance culture and offer a challenging career along with a comprehensive benefit package.
- Medical, dental, vision: As a healthcare leader, we know how important it is to have good coverage. Employees can tailor the right combination of plans to fit their needs.
- Flexible spending account: We offer flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care. Employees can use this benefit to build up savings for eligible expenses.
- Vacation and sick time: Eligible employees enjoy generous time off.
- Continuing education: Eligible employees have access to a full complement of continuing-education courses as well as a wide variety of career development opportunities.
- 401(k) plans: CompleteRx provides a 401(k) plan with match.
- License Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability
CompleteRx is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/completerx
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/completerx