*******$2,000 Sign-on Bonus********
We are currently searching for a Full-time (40 hours/week) field service technician to support our water treatment business. This position is for an experienced water treatment field service technician.
- $20-$40 based on experience with $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Uniforms, Tools, Service Trucks and Safety Equipment All Provided by Complete Water Solutions
- Company benefits including paid vacations, paid sick time off, retirement plan with company matching, quarterly bonuses, education reimbursement, growth and advancement opportunities and more!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Diagnose and repair water treatment equipment (Industrial Reverse Osmosis)
- Starting up new or replacement water treatment systems
- Servicing of water treatment equipment (i.e. water softeners, reverse osmosis, DI)
- Assist with electrical including control wiring, motor controls, relays and switches
- Installing new or exchanging preexisting water treatment equipment
- Installing new or replacing plumbing to/from the system
- Cleaning RO Membranes
- Replacing RO membranes
- Rebuilding Valve Heads & Controls
- Re-bedding filters
- Completing all paperwork related to tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining company vehicles, tools, and equipment
- Collect, log and analyze field data including water, resin, etc.
- Seeking a highly motivated, independent and mechanically-inclined individual.
- Must be able to provide detailed and accurate documentation of any and all service work performed, both on written and electronic (computer) work tickets
- Consistent and dependable job attendance
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to pass a drug screening test
- Must be able to lift 50lbs frequently
- Occasional late night and overnight trips required
- Participation in a rotating on-call schedule, for when emergency service is needed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED
- 5 years of experience Preferred in the commercial/industrial water treatment industry
- Experience In Commercial / Industrial RO Systems