**TEMP-TO-HIRE POSITION FOR A MAJOR O&G COMPANY**
We are looking for a unique individual to fill the role of Senior Oracle EBS Developer to support the ongoing companies worldwide implementation of Oracle EBS, the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Responsible for coding and unit testing application software across all production support, enhancements and projects. - Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including extensions, views, customizations, modifications, reports, and workflows independently or as a part of a team.
- Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
- Code, unit test, implement and support these enterprise application solutions.
- Use analytics skills to troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly.
- Cooperate with Team Lead to understand requirements, receive and follow guidelines for coding and testing standards, identify source data, and perform code reviews.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Develop strong working relationship with other teams.
- Communicate status and escalate issues or delays that would impact deadline as early in the process as possible.
Degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science
-Oil and Gas Industry experience preferred.
- 9-10 years' experience in Oracle application development with excellent technical skills in Oracle EBS Financial & Manufacturing Modules ( INV, BOM, WIP, AR, GL,OM, PRJ, i-Supplier).
- Development experience in an 12i Oracle Applications environment, including knowledge in using Oracle Application Object Library (AOL/FND).
- Proficiency in SQL (advance queries, tuning) and PL/SQL, Oracle Forms 6i (using standard templates), Oracle Reports 6, BI Publisher and JDeveloper.
- Strong understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces etc.)
- Ability to write complex stored procedures/triggers, functions using PL/SQL to optimize processes performance with the goal to reduce processing time.
- Proficient in working with: Collection objects, Nested Tables, Record types, Cursors, Ref Cursors, Views, Materialized Views, Partitions, FORALL, Bulk Collect, Regular Expressions, Triggers, Instead Of Triggers, Autonomous Transactions.
- Ability to tune complex queries utilizing Indexes, Hints, and Explain Plan to improve the performance of the application.
- Strong Oracle PL/SQL skills (strong knowledge of Oracle 12c).
- Excellent understanding of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the translation of business requirements into them.
- Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Standard Oracle EBS API?s.
- In-depth knowledge of applications code registration procedures.
- Ability to identify system impact for small- and large-scale initiatives.
- Proficiency in Workflow 2.x, OAF and ADF.
- Experience with global implementations of Oracle EBS Applications.
- Oracle Cloud experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge with XML, JSON preferred.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology is a plus.
- Should possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
1. Strong PL-SQL skills and Oracle Applications knowledge - 10 years
2. Advanced OAF (Oracle Application Knowledge) developing new complex OAF pages within Oracle EBS
3. Must have 4-5 years of experience
4. Good communication skills
5. Team Player
6. No to little supervision
CTS serves the major engineering, construction, and operating companies in the Gulf Coast Region as well as Nationwide and in Canada.