Complete Technical Services, Inc.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SR. EXPEDITOR - DIRECT HIRE OPENING
Plans and schedules movement of materials or other goods and/or coordinates activities involved with procuring goods and services, such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts, and supplies.
- Manages the expediting process, including planning, follow-up to ensure receipt of vendor drawings and documentation, receipt of equipment/materials, coordinate material and equipment deliveries with the jobsite, travel to vendor shops to review work in process, and administration in support of projects or other operating requirements.
- Participates in or leads project supply management strategy development and implementation and may be assigned as the supply management project lead. May participate in internal and external supply management presentations.
- Keen safety awareness and excellent communicator.
- Operates well in multi-company team environment and is a prompt and driven worker.
- Accountable to the Procurement Department Manager, Project Management, Project Buyer, Expediting Supervisor, and/or other designated Supply Management project lead for effective execution of company policies and procedures relating to expediting, (including but not limited to, safety and ethics).
- Timeliness, accuracy and adequacy of expediting and administration activities.
- Fulfillment of expediting requirements during project performance.
- Effective supervision of change activity to assure adequate protection of the company against potential supplier claims.
- Timeliness, accuracy and adequacy of problem identification, status reporting and corrective action
- Effectiveness of relationships with suppliers, management, construction, customers, support organizations, and project team members.
- Works with and sometimes directs others in Supply Management regarding implementation and support of Supply Management programs and procedures. Works with project personnel and material control to plan and support Supply Management execution for the project. Coordinates with Project Management and Construction Management during project execution.
- Assures compliance with Supply Management policies and procedures and brings any non-compliance issues to the attention of management.
- 5-10 yrs. minimum in supply management or related field, with specific experience in expediting
- Experience in the EPC industry (engineering, procurement & construction) is required.
- Does data entry and other functions necessary for administration and closeout in support of projects or other operating requirements.
- Executes assigned work under the close supervision and guidance of an Expeditor, the Procurement Manager or other more senior level Supply Management personnel.
- This is an IN-OFFICE position located off the Katy Freeway at Park Ten Place with a Flexible Work Schedule.
CTS-Complete Technical Services, Inc. is a full-service staffing agency specializing in placement services for engineering, design drafting, procurement, field construction and support personnel for the Refining, Petrochemical, LNG and Offshore industry.
Complete Technical Services, Inc.
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Manufacturing Expeditor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.