Attorney (General Counsel)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
* Primary focus of this position will be to work with the business to draft and negotiate technology license agreements, engineering agreements, catalyst supply agreements, equipment sales contracts, joint ventures, cooperation alliances and miscellaneous corporate work.
* Provide first pass legal services to local offices to which the attorney is assigned. This will include matters involving the local jurisdiction including real estate, environmental and employment law.
* Support all local compliance and ethics function at the local office.
* Support other international offices legal administrative, compliance and ethics functions
* The miscellaneous work involves day to day legal work related to the business units represented, including guidance, employment and environmental law oversight and compliance experience.
* Must be comfortable being part of a sales negotiating team from first inception of a win strategy to aftermarket services.
* Expect travel to occupy 25% of the job.
* Doctorate of Jurisprudence degree
* 12-15 years of experience, including in a corporate law or law firm environment, preferably in the oil & gas and petrochemicals industry, or energy, with solid contracting experience.
*Desired/Preferred Qualifications: *
* Experience in technology licensing a plus.
* Experience in international negotiations a plus
* Expert English language skills and presentation are required.
Complete Technical Services, Inc.
Get fresh Attorney General Counsel jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.