We are a growing Building Products distribution company on the shoreline and looking to hire a Manager to oversee our Warehouse Operations:
Schedule: Mon-Fri: 8am - 5pm, however the day could be 10-12 hours depending on the volume of orders.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Scheduling of : Receipts, Unloading, Receiving and Put-away product, Replenishment of product, UPS Receiving and Shipping, Picking and shipping Common Carrier shipments, Picking of Customer, Sales and RTV orders and preparing them for pick up.
- Coach the team to ensure the best efficiency rating is maintained.
- Ensure employees’ exhibit teamwork and co-operation.
- Ensure all incoming pallets are stacked and stored properly.
- Prepare monthly inventory report.
- Perform daily safety checks of facility.
- Perform monthly Building and Ground Inspections.
- Conduct shift start and end checklist of duties.
- Look for least cost opportunities to reduce Operational expenses.
- Use the Continuous Improvement approach to look for better ways of doing tasks
- 7-10 years general warehouse experience
- 3 years of progressive leadership experience in warehouse operations