- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Production Planner
Town: Worcester, MA
Pay: $25-27/hr. Depending on experience.
Urgency: Looking for someone ASAP
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M.- 5:00 P.M.
Assignment: Temp to Hire
Interview: In-person meeting with hiring team.
Summary: The Production Planner is responsible for planning duties in a manufacturing company. The individual will assure that all resources are available for production in accordance with the requirements of the Master Plan.
- Coordinate with purchasing to assure materials are in house in time to meet the production schedule
- Communicate with production groups to ensure tasks are being completed as per the schedule
- Examine MRP reports, inventory levels and movements
- Plan production based on reports and inventory and verify the plan is being carried out
- Development and maintain inventory replenishment and material requirements
- Revise production schedules and communicate with Engineering for change and fluctuation
- Releasing work orders
- Responsible for tracking, checking status, and prioritizing units in production.
- Addresses and resolves any scheduling conflicts or shortages due to inventory issues
- Ensure replenishment strategies support operational excellence objectives (Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost.)
- Generate, release, and process work orders.
- Provide and maintain the Routing Papers (in paper and/or electronically) for all production processes.
- Process Engineering Change Order (ECO) dispositions and maintain expiration and effective dates of part revisions and their disposition.
- Determine and maintain stock levels for manufactured parts based on historical usage and forecast analysis.
- Ensure planning process and transactional execution upholds inventory accuracy and integrity throughout the material flow and manufacturing process.
- Participate in continuous improvement of Planning and Control systems.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- MRP: 1 year (Required)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Production Planning
- Inventory Tracking
- Manufacturing Process
- Production Scheduling
- Supply Chain
- Computer literacy – Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, etc., Outlook, Syteline).
- Experience with Engineering Change Order (ECO)
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment under time constraints.
Complete Staffing Solutions
ManufacturingView all jobs at Complete Staffing Solutions