Information Security Analyst
Complete Staffing Solutions Burlington, MA
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION SUMMARY: Working with members of the Risk Management and Information Services Department, the Information Security Analyst will be responsible for identifying, testing and monitoring system vulnerabilities and information security controls against Bank policies and regulatory requirements to ensure that customer and Bank information is properly secure.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Reviews system logs and real time alerts for the Bank’s infrastructure to identify trends, investigate abnormalities, and report exceptions to the Bank’s Information Security Program.
· Participates in the Information Security Committee and creates meeting dashboards.
· Coordinates the Bank’s User Access Program for all systems both on premise and those hosted by third parties including but not limited to the initial set up of users, ongoing reviews, and removal of users due to terminations/separations.
· Monitors the Bank’s IT related accepted risks for adding, updating, and removing accepted risks based on changes in technology and vulnerabilities.
· Assists with the initial configuration review of third party hosted systems to determine compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
· Gathers industry alerts and information from information security focused groups (Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center, the FDIC, etc.) to alert the Information Security Committee of the potential threats and recommends action steps commensurate with the risk level.
· Monitors the configuration of bank wide applications to verify they meet the standards required by the Information Security Program.
· Updates the Information Security Program and corresponding cybersecurity policies, procedures, and controls annually based on regulatory changes, feedback from the Information Security Committee, and the results of audits and assessments.
· Coordinates the scheduled reviews of systems logs to verify appropriate system changes and employee access rights to verify alignment with job responsibilities.
· Performs scans on internal devices to identify vulnerabilities and provide guidance to system administrators for remedial actions.
· Analyzes the integrity of changes made to the Bank’s network through the Patch Management program, Change Management Program, user access changes, and system modification forms.
· Develops and conducts information security training for employees to make them aware of the Bank’s information security policies and procedures.
· Monitors team members’ adherence to the Bank’s Information Security Program through clean desk audits, phishing testing, and other testing outlined in the Information Security Testing Program.
· Research, implement, and maintain an information security framework through ongoing compliance monitoring of the framework.
· Develops and coordinates information security training for customers through the Bank’s statements and social media platforms.
· Assists with the Bank’s responses to potential cybercrime activity and data breaches according to the Bank’s Incident Response Policy.
· Assists customers with recovering from fraudulent transactions by identifying the recovery steps necessary based on the transaction type and coordinating the follow up with other departments as needed.
· Completes or participates in the preparation of risk assessments that are performed for new critical technologies, applications, or devices that are implemented, revised, and/or installed.
· Works with Information Services and system administrators to select appropriate technology vendors that support regulatory and best practice requirements and researches information security tools.
· Enforces the Bank’s record retention program for electronic documents and classifies these records in accordance with the Bank’s Classification of Information Policy.
· Supports the Risk Management Department with risk management related tasks as required.
- Performs all duties consistent with applicable Federal and State laws and regulations as well as Bank Policies
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Exceeds customer expectations by following the guidelines outlined in the Customer Experience Program
Skills (including language, mathematical, reasoning, and computer skills)
· Understand network and information security standards utilizing a layered security approach
· Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations
· Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- MS Office Applications
- Fiserv Premier Banking
- Identifying new threats
- Log monitoring
Education and/or Experience
· Five or more years experience in the information security field, preferably in the banking industry; and
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) with a focus on business and/or technology;
Complete Staffing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Excellent, growing organization with great culture and long term stability
TechnologyView all jobs at Complete Staffing Solutions