Customer Service Representative
- $22 to $25 Hourly
- Mechanical and electrical appliance troubleshooting.
- Answer calls and e-mails from customers and service technicians and help troubleshoot and repair machine problems.
- Order processing: orders received by phone, fax & e-mail.
- Evaluate, test and process part returns via Return Materials Authorization process
- Document unique call history in customer accounts.
- Resolve warranty repairs and / or arrange for warranty service calls.
- Manage stressful situations professionally.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks.
- Must understand urgency when customer’s equipment is down.
- Focus on solving problems / conflict.
- Listen to customer to clarify problem.
- Initiate resolution and follow through.
- Follow up on open / unresolved issues with customers.
- Create and update customer accounts in QuickBooks
- Willingness to be flexible with daily routine.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Compensation: $22.00 – 25.00 / hr based on experience
Reports to: Director of Customer Development
Complete Staffing SolutionsClinton, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.