We are hiring a Customer Service Representative for our Healthcare Client in Exeter, NH. Our ideal candidate would have prior medical office administration experience; insurance authorization, and customer service experience!
- Temp to Perm
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing and submitting claims to various insurance companies electronically
- Perform various collection actions including correcting and resubmitting claims to third party payers
- Invoicing of out-of-pocket fees due for practice clients
- Tracking and documenting claims paid
- Trouble shooting issues that arise with insurance companies specific to benefits and denials.
- Registration of new patients, including insurance verification and authorization tracking.
- Organizing and prioritizing assigned work, and scheduling time to accommodate work demands, turnaround time, and deadlines
- Enter the correct codes into patients’ Electronic Health Records
- Review claims to make sure coding is accurate
- Work with other staff members to ensure accuracy
- Enter insurance claims into specialized billing programs
- Interact with patients when insurance matters need to be clarified
- Follow up with insurers about any late payments
- Track payments to make sure reimbursements are received on time
Education and Experience
- Strong experience in customer service; preferably in a health-care setting
- Proficient in the use of medical billing software, excel, and Google Drive
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Able to work in a fast paced, team environment