Complete Staffing Solutions, Inc. Burlington, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If interested, please attach your resume in WORD
Under the direction of the VP – Treasurer, this position is responsible for managing the treasury activities which include the care and custody of funds and other financial assets as well as the banking, debt management and credit.
- Manages daily cash position with short term investments or borrowings
- Monitors investment vehicles and interest rates to determine ideal daily investments.
- Plans and manages payables/receivables and transfer of funds for optimal interest earnings and minimal bank feels
- Manages investment portfolios of approximately $1.2 billion ($800 million endowment and $400 million pension assets).
- Forecasts cash flow and the borrowing/investment of funds as cash flow dictates.
- Manages the preparation of daily, monthly and quarterly cash flows actuals, budgets and forecasts.
- Helps maintain banking relationships in the areas of short-term debt and investments, leasing, and cash management tools through person-to-person and telephone meetings.
- Monitors bank fees and recommends economies for savings or adding new services.
- Maintain all banking records.
- Helps maintain a cash management policies and procedures and service level agreements
- Prepares quarterly investment report including performance and allocation information.
- Staffs Investment Committee, including preparing agenda, all financial analysis and all presentation materials for the Investment Committee meetings.
- Helps maintain investment guidelines.
- Ensures that all investments comply with the investment guidelines.
- Maintains all records for investment management, including payment of fees.
- Manages distributions of cash and securities for Venture Capital and Real Estate investments.
- Manages investment and establishes controls to ensure the proper use of all restricted unrestricted and temporarily restricted funds
- Prepares annual budgets for all Treasury related accounts such as :
- Treasury Administration
- Bond Expense
- Interest Expense
- Investment Income
- Bank Fees
- Performs monthly analysis of budget to actual for all accounts.
- Distributes quarterly reporting to bondholders.
- Helps maintain compliance reporting for bonds.
- Helps maintain covenant schedule and monitors quarterly for compliance.
- Manages aggregate debt structures with interest and principal payments.
- Supports investor and rating agency calls/reviews
- Trains and supervises staff in all the areas mentioned above.
- Approximately 2-3 staff members
- Helps maintain and develop relationships in the following areas:
- Investment Advisors
- Investment Managers
- Pension Plans
- Rating Agencies
- Provides support in connection with the annual audit
- Engages in project work
- Financial analysis as requested.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5 + years related experience
- Healthcare industry a plus but not mandatory
- Must be a highly self-motivated individual with the ability to function in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision and direction.
- Must be able to handle multiple, complex tasks and priorities.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills to effectively supervise staff and work and communicate with all levels of management.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to effectively mentor staff and foster a supportive and growth-oriented environment.
- Must have strong computer skills on various software products and systems including automated general ledger, spreadsheets, word-processing, etc.
- Must be a dedicated team player with the willingness and desire to learn and grow within the organization.