Senior HR Coordinator
Complete Staffing Solutions, Inc. Boston, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Senior HR Coordinator assists with Benefits Administration, Well Programs, in addition to supporting other functions of the Employee Life Cycle.
- Strive to meet all service levels and business performance goals. Interacts professionally with all customers served.
- Assist other members of the HR Team, when needed, in the overall development and delivery of HR programs and services designed to meet the needs of the Hospital.
- Analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, and project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals.
- Join our People-Centric Customer-Focused Human Resources Team!
- Benefits Administration
- Wellness Programs
- Supports the coordination and implementation of New Employee Onboarding
- Assists with Weekly New Employee Orientation as needed
- Triaging all HR questions and assisting in special projects throughout the Employee Life Cycle
- Vendor Relations
- Help to create and support employee engagement activities and culture programs
- Create employee files and file documents into appropriate employee files
- Updates files and performs audits to ensure that the appropriate information is in each file.
- Audit of new hire/onboarding
- Provides day-to-day administrative support to the RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) Team
- Provides general HR support as requested
- Makes photocopies; mails, faxes, scans, and email documents; and performs other clerical functions
- Picks up and delivers documents, letters, packages and other items on time between organization facilities
- Files documents into appropriate employee files
- Provides backup for other HR Coordinators as needed
- Assists or prepares correspondence with Employees
- Must be able to interact professionally with people from different backgrounds and cultures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- General understanding of human resource principles, policies, practices and procedures
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Minimum Education: Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Complete Staffing Solutions, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Complete Staffing Solutions, Inc.