Sales Development Representative- Entry Level
Complete Staffing Solutions, Inc. Shelton, CT
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Work as a part of our team in North America – comprising Enterprise Sales Managers, Inside Sales Representatives, Pre-Sales Engineers, BDRs, SDRs and the global marketing team.
- Align marketing and sales in establishing account profiles and target personas; develop and maintain a database of named accounts and contacts to ensure campaigns are targeted to the right people.
- Provide ongoing data and insights on target accounts and contacts within these accounts utilizing tools and resources to provide value to sales.
- Execute innovative and creative ABM programs across channels and teams to generate pipeline from concept through execution, i.e., design campaign content, define timeline, campaign development and campaign measurement.
- Measure, analyze, and report on target account penetration on a monthly, quarterly basis as well as impact of ABM efforts on sales pipeline revenue (marketing sourced and influenced).
- Develop relationships over the phone and other outbound communication to move the prospect through the qualification process.
- Qualify leads generated by marketing as sales opportunities
- Transition qualified leads to assigned Sales Representatives
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or segment-based marketing role.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or comparable education/experience
- Excellent communication skills (active listening, written, verbal and presentation)
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
- Experience working in a work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Experience executing innovative, multi-channel ABM programs for enterprise accounts
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing teams to coordinate and implement ABM programs
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition
- Strong reporting capabilities and the ability to provide insights and analyze ABM programs
- Familiarity with enterprise sales cycles and how to employ marketing strategies to nurture leads and drive engagement
- Proficiency across major marketing technologies, including ABM and Direct Mail platforms
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Complete Staffing Solutions, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Complete Staffing Solutions, Inc.