Data Entry Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Fundraising Database Specialist is responsible for the successful tracking of all fundraising revenue for a large non-profit working in Health and Human Services Field. The Fundraising/ Data Entry Administrator is an essential member of the development team. This position will report to the Fundraising and Operations Manager and work closely with the Director of Development. The Database Specialist will be responsible for the performance and integrity of the Donor Perfect fundraising database; helping to develop a growing database; and troubleshooting user issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The assigned duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as Database Administrator for the Development Team by managing Donor Perfect database, including maintenance, user accounts, global changes, gift entry, reporting, queries, and data cleanup projects to ensure database integrity.
- Accurately process all gifts to Harbor Care in a timely fashion and creating or updating gift and constituent records in the fundraising Donor Perfect database.
- Responsible for generating and reviewing acknowledgment letters, tribute notices and invoices, and managing the returned and do-not mail process.
- Handle donor inquiries and requests, including in-kind gifts, from current and prospective donors, business partners and staff and assist with outreach and stewardship as needed.
- Reconcile and close development financials on time.
- Support the execution of events as requested by the Director and in collaboration with other team members to help Harbor Care connect with donors and other important constituents.
- Perform general office duties and administrative tasks for the Development staff and other duties as assigned
- Experience in using a database to enter data.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Functions collaboratively as part of a fast-paced,
- Ability to manage multiple projects and set required priorities to maximize efficiency.
Complete Staffing Solutions, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Complete Staffing Solutions, Inc.