Data Entry needed for our Client in Salem, NH.
Pay: $17.50/ HR
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00
This is a temporary to permanent position
- Perform initial and ongoing claims processing including setting up claims files, performing data entry, scanning documents, and preparing loss runs.
- Set up and maintain a diary of follow-up and deadline dates.
- Set up and maintain a registry of claim checks to be distributed.
- Review claim documents and prepare a basic summary detailing claim specifics.
- Draft, prepare, and process various types of correspondence
- Perform incoming and outgoing mail distribution.
- Assist other claims personnel as needed during the claims process including setting up claim files or other associated tasks.
- Perform general clerical duties such as copying, faxing, filing, data entry, indexing, scanning documents, answering phones, and operating departmental office equipment.
- May assist in orienting and training employees.
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Reliable transportation
- Good at multi-tasking and being organized
- High school diploma/GED required, associates degree preferred but not required.
- Prior administrative experience is a must.