Seeking a Customer Service Specialist to work right in Salem, NH! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing timely product information and resolving complex issues.
Schedule: M-F 8AM-5PM
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity
- Handle multiple customer inquiries simultaneously (mostly via email)
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve account issues and concerns regarding orders, returns, shipment etc.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- SAP preferred
- CRM system familiarity required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills