Our client - a national healthcare organization - is seeking an experienced Billing Supervisor to join their GROWING team. This position will have interactions with various levels of field and corporate finance personnel, payers, and both internal and external auditors.
- Provide direction, training, and motivation to staff
- Ensure company goals are being met and/or exceeded
- Assign and monitor the work priorities for team
- Review assigned work for accuracy and completeness
- Track productivity to ensure staff members are meeting performance standards
- Conduct and/or participate in AR reviews with key stakeholders
- Analyze, interpret and communicate issues requiring management’s attention.
- Work directly with Payer reps to resolve collection issues
- Make recommendations for reserves
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly reports and trend analysis for management
- Work closely with the Billing, Cash and Data Integrity Team Supervisors to identify problems and resolve issues
- Ensure collection tool is updated for new hires
- Ensure collection procedures are reviewed and updated annually
- Participate in the integration of newly acquired businesses and newly opened programs into the AR process.
- Participate in the review and updating of end-user training
- Ensure adherence to all corporate policies and procedures
- Adhere to federal, state and/or local requirements
- Ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance with all assigned areas and other audit requirements.
- Responsible for the maintenance of an effective control environment under SOX 404 for the accounting operations he or she oversees. This includes both key and non-key controls and extends to the timely updating and modification of control design where necessary and the oversight of control remediation activities should exceptions be encountered in testing.
- System testing
- Direct and supervise assigned staff including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training. Make decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Resolve employee relations issues by partnering with SSC Management and Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum three years’ experience in a direct supervisory role with responsibility for staffing decisions, training needs, and holding team to company benchmarks. Ideally, this supervision experience would be within a Medical Collections or high transaction volume environment
- Knowledge of ICD-10 diagnosis codes and CPT medical service codes
- Knowledge of the overall revenue cycle
- Strong understanding of medical collections compliance
- Strong understanding of Medicare, Medicaid, Medicaid managed care, Commercial, Workers Comp and Auto-no-fault payer types
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be highly organized with ability to multi-task
- Must have analytical skills and the ability to collect information from different sources
- Effectively use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Complete Staffing Solutions, Inc.
Why Work Here?
Fantastic company and culture!