This position is a full time Accounts Receivable /Credit position. Judgment must be used in the analysis of facts and circumstances surrounding individual problems and transactions to ensure the accurate processing of transactions. Work independently and in conjunction with others in the department and organization to achieve goals. A professional demeanor and the ability to work with confidential data are required.
●Two plus years related accounting experience in a manufacturing environment, utilizing a
computer based system
●Must have strong English skills
●Must have a background in account reconciliation with the ability to research and follow audit trails
●Must be able to prioritize, organize, problem solve, process accurately, and follow company and
department policies and procedures
●Must communicate effectively both verbally and via spreadsheet presentation
●Must be flexible and possess a good attitude
●Must have a strong attention to detail
●Must be self-motivated and take initiative
●Must be able to work with confidential data
●Must be able to problem solve in a team environment
●Must be proficient in Excel
· Collect outstanding invoice balances.
· Research customer debits and short payments to invoices, issuing credit or requesting
pay back as appropriate.
· Interface with customers to resolve issues or provide information
· Research and resolve unpaid past due amounts, working with other personnel when
· Enter information and research information on customer websites
· Monitor credit hold report for outgoing shipments
· Request customer trade references, as required and perform a credit limit review for new
· Send proforma invoices for customers where payment in advance of shipment is required
· Send daily invoices to customers via mail, fax, email, or customer website
· Post incoming cash to appropriate customer accounts and invoices.
· Prepare administrative credits and rebills
· Reconcile A/R and Bad Debit Accounts on a monthly basis
· Prepare pack slips for pickup by documents scanning provider. Forward Excel file to the documents
scanning provider contact for indexing of the scanned paperwork.
· Prepare and enter journal entries
· Maintain Cash Position file
· On a daily basis, monitor the Oracle reports for exceptions
· On a monthly basis, verify a pdf copy of the wire receipts is scanned and saved
· On a monthly basis at a minimum, run the A/R Discrepancy report, the Sales Journal to verify account
#s, and the Miscellaneous Check Report to verify that the accounts are correct
· Enter wire requests in the Themis system
· Work on various analytical projects independently or in conjunction with another member of the team.
· Prioritize workload to ensure that all deadlines are met
· Other duties as assigned
Complete Staffing Solutions, Inc.