Inside Sales - Measurement
- $55,000 to $60,000 Yearly
Our client is looking for an Inside Sales Representative in the Shreveport area. This is a full time position with benefits.
- This job is demanding in terms of knowledge, skills, commitment, and all other job-related qualifications
- Heavy phone call loads are typical – incoming and outgoing
- Urgency for prompt, accurate results is routine
- It requires the handling of multiple tasks with many unexpected interruptions
- The job calls for the responsiveness and energy to work occasional long hours and cover a wide scope
- While training in certain, specific equipment is offered, the successful candidate must be diligent in learning on their own from time to time
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive phone calls, faxes and emails from external & internal customers which must be handled on a timely basis. Most of the time the work load will be considered as ‘heavy’.
- Information handled will include Measurement Technician Scheduling, RFQ’s, Technical Assistance/Support, Factory Support, Technical Product Support, Delivery Expediting
- Ensure that Inside efforts are aligned with the Technician availability.
- Detailing project information for effective job completion
- Support accounting department with problem invoices, returns and general customer account information
- Support Sales personnel when required for the pursuit of Measurement Services initiatives
- Understand and ensure that the TCC (Total Customer Commitment) standards are upheld at all times
- Work closely with and support our product principals when required to do so
- Actively and enthusiastically attend required and preferred training
- Actively and enthusiastically participate in the after hour and weekend ‘On-Call’ rotation as required
- Actively and enthusiastically support colleagues at all times, and especially when overload situations arise
- Accurately complete quotes, order entry and purchase orders
- Some travel will be required
- Professionally Articulate
- Capable of reading Equipment & Process Specification documents
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word
- Professional in appearance and actions
- Inquisitive about industrial process industry
- Problem solving - Investigating and resolving customer problems in concerns in a timely manner
- Comfortable doing the same type of work for long periods of time
Experience & Education
- Minimum 2+ years of Inside Sales & Job Scheduling experience in an industrial service type environment – preferably in Measurement Products and Services
- In the absence of a specific measurement products and service background, experience with other industrial instrumentation/equipment and services sold into the oil & gas industries will be considered
- BS in a Technical Discipline is preferred
- Technical Certification/Degree in an appropriate discipline from a Vo-Tech organization will be considered
Complete Staffing LLCShreveport, LA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.